Monday, December 29, 2008

First Time This Year!

One of Nathan’s Christmas presents was a day of skiing with his Dad. He wasted no time using the coupon; I must admit I was not disappointed he wanted to go so soon after receiving the gift, I was getting the itch to go ever since the last two big snow storms. This was Nathan’s third time going in his life (first time this year) and he did so great! He can now turn and stop very consistently. He keeps wanting to go to the “highest lift”, go off jumps and go down Black diamonds. He is so funny, some things scare him to death and other things he does not have even a “healthy” fear of. We both had a blast up at Solitude today and he was already begging to go again on the way down the canyon. I think I found a new skiing partner!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket







4 comments:

Greg Wirick said...

Good stuff. I must admit I do miss the white fluffy snow and snowboarding. That's the only thing I really find myself missing from the Utah climate over Vegas. What you using to shoot the video?

Jared said...

You need to come up in Jan sometime and so we can go. I used Julie's new camera to shoot the pics and video. It is nice to take skiing because it is so compact.

Stephanie said...

Julie...your kids are getting so big! You two have such a cute family. I enjoyed receiving your christmas card, hopefully you got ours. Well, we miss you guys!

Stephanie

Kendra Meyers said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait until Dave can take our girls skiing...that will be a couple years though. :)