Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas at the Mall!

Ok, I know it has been almost a month since the last post, what can I say; I am a “Binge” blogger I guess. I will try to do better. I am trying to get Julie to do some posting as well so maybe between the two of us we can keep it up to date a bit better .

We went to the mall to see Santa tonight and just hang out and look at all the Christmas décor and such. It was so fun to see the kids react to all the Christmas magic there. We have been talking about Santa to the kids for a while now but Brennan has never seen him in person before tonight. It was so cute; as soon as went up to him Brennan’s eyes lit up and he yelled “Santa, Santa!” and spontaneously gave him a huge hug. I think it caught Santa off guard a bit as well. Then he found a rocking horse by Santa and just rocked and talked to him like he had known him his whole life. Natalie of course gave him her list standing at a safe five foot distance, she is so funny that way. After Santa we looked at all the different stores and Nathan saw a few things he forgot to tell Santa he wanted so he was very concerned and insistent that we speak to Santa again on the way out so he could “amend” his list and show him his toy he got from the “Chick-fil-A” kids meal. All in all it was a very pleasant trip to the mall, and now Brennan is obsessed with Santa and Christmas and that is all we hear about now. Although it is a nice change from “Mountains”, “Black Bears” and “Four Wheelers”, which are usually the only words out of his mouth.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

I've had to explain to my little daughter (that wants a barbie car that she can get in a drive) that I can write to Santa and tell him NOT to bring her something. Santa can only bring her a real barbie car if he brings me a real garage!

Cute pictures... and I LOVE Chick-fil-a, now you made me hungry!