Saturday, October 10, 2009

Framed Temple Art

A friend of mine and I have started to take pictures of Temples then make them look like a vintage print, printing them on canvas, then I have been building custom frames for the prints and then selling them. We are just getting started but the few that we have done so far have turned out very nice. She has quite a collection of photos of other temples already but I just started taking some to build my collection and took Brennan with me to capture a few of the Timpanogos Temple. I like how the turned out. But of course no post on our blog would be complete without a couple pictures of Brennan doing his crazy eyes.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

You are pretty talented with that camera, Jared.