Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who needs ‘Tony Hawk’ when you have a neighborhood full these guys?

I started out to take a couple of pictures with Nathan’s Halloween shirt my mom gave him to send to her; and it quickly turned into. . . “Dad, take my picture with my skateboard while I do this trick.” Then a lot of the neighborhood friends where playing in the yard and they ran home and got their skateboards and we took a few shots together. So if they end up turning into a rebellious skateboarding gang in their teenage years, you can trace it back to this point in their young, moldable lives.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


--Posted By The "Olsen Family" to OLSEN-CLAN at 10/23/2008 06:55:00 PM

1 comment:

RobHeidi Family said...

Those pictures are adorable!! So, I haven't been following...who's taking them? Jared or Julie?