Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Quick Update

I havn't posted in a while because of work but thought I would do a quick post.

The other morning I was doing something out in front of our yard and Brennan decided he wanted to come out with me but was not dressed; I told him to go get some clothes on and come back out when he was dressed. . . this was the result.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He was so proud of himself for doing it all by himself without help. He kept saying "I did it!" "I did it!".



A week or so ago I wanted to go up to a Woodworking Tool show in Sandy. The kids were playing with neighbor friends and so Julie and I were going to leave them here to play while we went up there for a couple of hours. Natalie and her friends decided they wanted to come along as well so we took them with us. It was so funny listening to their conversation on the way up there because they had no idea what we were going to a wood working tool show and they each had their own version in their little minds of what we were going to. Somehow one of the girls thought "Sponge Bob" was involved, and each one had their own version of what they were in for. Well they were surprised when they saw what it was but did not seem to disappointed. . . they were together and still had a great time. Kids are so entertaining to watch and listen to.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting--
Posted By The "Olsen Family" to OLSEN-CLAN at 11/05/2008 12:30:00 AM


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute girls!!