Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!!!

You know that feeling you get when you do somthing and almost in the exact same instance you do it you realize you didn't want to do that but the process has already started and it is to late? I just experienced that feeling and still am in denial that I actually did what I just did!! I accidently deleted our BLOG!!! I was working on creating a blog just for photography and created a new account and wanted to start over with it and clicked on the delete blog. . . it told me that this action cannot be undone which I checked through (thinking I was logged in with the new account). Which about that time I looked at the top of the screen and saw that it was logged in with the Family Blog account at which time my heart started to race and I broke out in a cold sweat and started hyperventilating (ok maybe a little exaggeration but not by much). After sitting in denial for quite a while I figured I could piece most of it back together with confirmation emails I received but would be some time and more work than I want. So excuse the current state of the blog while it goes through some “Reconstruction” for a little while. I figured along with the “Change” the country is currently going through, I would jump on the bandwagon and “Change” my blog as well; although unwillingly. I guess the positive side of the whole thing is it was me that did it. If it was Julie I would never let her hear the end of it, but since it was me I have no one to blame but myself. Oh well, life will still go on despite the many "Changes" that accur.

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Oh my heck I would die! I would seriously probably lay down on the floor and start bawling...I would have no idea how to put it back together!

sstevens said...

That stinks! I am so lazy I would probably just give up and start a new hobby.....What am I talking about I LOVE blogging. Thanks for all the hard work on getting it back, we would miss hearing from you.

RobHeidi Family said...

I would have freaked! I did that with a huge computer project with my boss when I was working years ago and I deleted all of our work by the press of a button! I was humiliated! I of course stayed really late several nights to redeem myself and re-do the project. I hate it when my finger moves faster than my brain!!!