Thursday, October 23, 2008

They all want a "specific" Prince Charming

Natalie was feeling a little left out while I was taking the neighborhood boys skateboard pictures so I took a few of Natalie and a couple of her best friends real fast. I just told them whoever danced would be able to have a “Prince Charming”; I had no idea that would trigger an in depth conversation of what “Prince” they would be going home with. . . you see, I learned that it matters greatly whether it is Cinderella’s Prince or Snow Whites Prince or the “Beast” after he turns into a Prince. . . you get the idea. After they determined what “Prince” was paired to who they were happy to dance around. One of these days I want to have them really dress up and do their hair and take some serious photos. We are so lucky to live in such a wonderful neighborhood where the kids have so many good kids to grow up with and hang out.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



--Posted By The "Olsen Family" to OLSEN-CLAN at 10/23/2008 06:14:00 PM

No comments: