Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Natalie Graduated Pre-School!

Well I can't believe that Natalie is going to start Kindergarten in a few short months. She just graduated from her pre-school and had her program. She is such a character! The other day in church she was being a little to noisy so I took her out in the hallway and she wanted to walk around and enjoy her time out of Sacrament meeting, however I would not let her off the couch and told her while we were out of the meeting she had to sit on the couch and be reverent. She proceeded to convince me her plan was allot better but to no avail. After a few minutes of this debate she told me very dramatically and matter of fact that she was "losing her 'temperature'". I asked her to repeat what she had said to make sure I heard it right and she told me again that she was "losing her temperature." And that she had "just lost it." I couldn't stop laughing inside but did my best to not let her know I found it funny, mostly because I didn't want her to lose her "temperature" again on my account. We sure love Natalie and she is always making us laugh with the things she says and keeps us on our toes with the "Drama" she always introduces into every situation.

Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Julie said...

She's beautiful! Love the puffy pink skirt!

Norris Fam said...

She is beautiful!

And don't worry...sometimes I loose my temperature too :)