Monday, September 15, 2008

A Trip to Yellowstone I hope to Repeat!

Well a lot has happened since my last post!! We have had a busy couple of months. We went to Yellowstone with my Parents, Brothers and Stephanie and Jason and her family. We all chipped in and rented a lodge in Island Park and spent three days in Yellowstone area. What a great relaxing trip. I would suggest this trip to anyone and hope to repeat this vacation. Brennan discovered what binoculars where on this trip and they were a permanent attachment to his neck the whole trip; anytime someone saw an animal and brought it to the attention of the rest of those in the vehicle he immediately would hold the binoculars to his eyes (most of the time backwards) and say where! Where! And as soon as the binoculars where to his eyes he would say "I see it!" "I see it!". Ever since the trip he is obsessed with bears as well. Any time he hears anything it is "A Bear"! What a Fun Trip. We went up a day early and stayed in Pocatello at a nice hotel and Swam, explored the foothills and saw a lot of deer and even a "Bear", and played a lot of table tennis and Swam some more. The whole family had a great time!

No comments: